Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What am I thinking?!





Hi Everyone! I can't believe I am going to attempt this, but here it goes. I want to be part of the blogging world, but I just don't feel like I can do it. It's not just because of time and all of that. It's because I am not creative and I'm so NOT good at writing. I'm going to try. I'll start by posting a picture of Brett Dalton Widmann. He's 3 months old now and we can't imagine life without him.
He's wonderful and we're so in love!
So how does everyone like my first blog? I'm so mad right now because I can't not get the pictures to turn nor can I get it off of the words. I thought I will just wait until I can get someone to help me and then I thought no this will be better. Let everyone see how my first attempt at blogging went. Now let's hope it actually posts.

8 comments:

Liz said...

Good for you Amy. It worked. I had the same problem with the words and pictures going where I wanted them too. It's not a hard fix. You'll do great!!!

SpaceyKasey said...

I'm so excited you're blogging! The pictures are a pain, but it's worth it. Whoo-hoo for you!

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Yeah!!!! I'm commenting on here again, so you can see more comments...You'll love this blog thing and I have to correct you....You are VERY creative, so have fun and just keep putting up posts and you'll figure out a bunch. I'm so glad your on here...

Tiffany said...

Your first blog sucks! I love it! Good thing Brett is sooo cute he makes up for it.

p.s. you have to turn the pictures before you download them to the blog.

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Your first blog is freakin stupid, even for your first one. Most people figure it out as they do more blogs but you probably won't.
Sorry,
Amanda

Em Russ said...

I'm lame and looked at your post but didn't comment the first time. Then we went camping all weekend... I want you to know I'm really excited that you're jumping on the blogwagon. I can't wait to see more pictures of your kids.

Marianne said...

ok i can't believe it :) i'm so glad you joined the blogging fun. and your little brett is the cutest little thing ever. he's so yummy looking. i hope your doing well.... :)

Jodi said...

Way to give in to peer pressure! I am so excited and I can't wait to see the pictures of the kids!